Thesaurus


Thesaurus is a dictionary to look for the synonyms and the antonyms of words. This dictionary
should be a compulsory tool for English students because it is really helpful to improve and enrich
your vocabulary. The first time I used Thesaurus in high school was to look for synonyms of the word
'important' since I used to repeat the word in all my writings. For this reason, I have chosen the word
'important' in this entry.



I have obtained the following information: a list of synonyms, a list of antonyms and more words
related to the word 'important'. But... How can you choose the right word? This dictionary gives you
the opportunity to order the words in different ways according to the relevance, the complexity, the
length, the informality of the words.

Hope you found this entry helpful and interesting!

Web pages consulted:
http://www.thesaurus.com/


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Padlet!

Blogs for teaching English!

Joomla!