Welcome to my blog!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog! I’m very new to this whole blog thing! My name is Marta and I'm
twenty-two years old, I live in Castalla a small city of Alicante (Spain), and I've finished my degree in
English Studies at the University of Alicante. Now, I'm studying a master's degree in Education that I
hope it will help me to work as a teacher in high schools. I would like that very, very much.



Outside my educational life, I have a love for action films, science fiction books, ballroom dance, 
ballet, and children. My friends will tell you that I am a positive, truthful and outgoing person. As I'm
really friendly, I use new technologies, in particular, social networks such as Instagram, Twitter, and
Facebook to be in contact with all my friends. I must confess that I'm in love with YouTube since I'm
always using it. I think it is a great tool for entertaining and learning. I use websites in my daily life
not just to implement my knowledge in my field of study, but also to learn new things. So, this blog is
a place for me to share with my classmates about my knowledge about ICT and Classroom
Dynamics for CLIL.


Thank you so much for viewing my blog!

Marta.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Padlet!

Blogs for teaching English!

Joomla!